Covic 19 helped parents understand the value of baby formulas from BabyMilkBar.
Photo by Sarah Chai
The pandemic caused a severe formula shortage in the US. As a result, parents began to order European baby formula that was more expensive but also more qualitative. American parents realized that organic baby formula turned out to be a better alternative to breast milk than conventional baby formula. Why did it happen? What helped BabyMilkBar get hundreds of clients from different parts of the world? Let’s find the answers.
BabyMilkBar: a family business that supplies clients with top-level baby food
BabyMilkBar deals with reputable European brands to supply babies with safe nutrition. The baby needs food that replicates breast milk, meaning it must be natural and tested by independent trustable laboratories. BabyMilkBar collaborates with top-level European brands, including Kendamil, Holle, and HiPP. Organic Holle formula from Germany belongs to best-sellers due to its positive impact on a baby’s digestive system and general well-being.
BabyMilkBar experts have investigated the baby food market to consider all the pros and cons of each product. Due to that, they learned the advantages of all organic formulas and decided to sell only these baby foods. Good-quality baby supplies let them acquire a positive reputation in the baby food market. Thanks to that, the shop gets only positive feedback from clients, and you can buy safe natural formulas for your baby without health risks.
What formula brands can I find at BabyMilkBar?
By visiting BabyMilkBar, you can buy formulas from the six best European baby formula brands:
- Lebenswert Bio
All brands make high-quality organic formulas to guarantee safe nutrition without GMOs, pesticides, antibiotics, preservatives, sugar, growth hormones, flavors, colorants, and fertilizers. Let’s have a closer look at the types of baby formulas each brand produces.
HiPP is one of the first companies to produce baby food in jars. It has been for over 65 years in the market and produces baby foods, including baby formula, pouches, snacks, tea, and more. It adapts its products to the specific needs of babies. That’s why parents regard its formulas as the best choice for babies with sensitive tummies. Speaking about the formula types, you can buy the following products:
- “Comfort” for infants suffering from bloating, constipation, and colics with the reduced level of lactose and hydrolyzed milk proteins
- “Anti-reflux” for babies who frequently spit up formula and belch, with the natural swelling agent to make food stay in the stomach
- “Bio Combiotic” for sensitive tummies as a perfect replicant of breast milk with prebiotics, probiotics, folate, and lactose-based carbs
- “HA formula” for babies allergic to proteins with prebiotics and probiotics, and cows or goats milk proteins being hydrolyzed for more comfortable digestion without allergic side effects such as diarrhea, colics, constipation, and skin rash
- “Ready-to-feed” formula for parents who travel or have no time and sterile space to prepare powder formula safely and promise its freshness
Holle is a pioneer among baby food manufacturers with over 90 years of precious experience in the market. Its products are natural and healthy, and the company can prove it with certifications and laboratory tests. Today, you can buy the following Holle formulas:
- Pre and 1 for the youngest clients is made of skimmed cow milk and contains whey and DHA which makes the formula nourishing for babies. Due to that, a baby stays full longer and lets parents rest at night without constant feeding wakeups.
- 2-4 Bio for kids with DHA, added calcium, vitamin C, and Omega-3 to strengthen the immune system of a baby
- Goat Bio with A2 goat milk proteins, DHA, and without palm oil for sensitive tummies and allergic kids
- Cow Bio A2 for sensitive tummies without A1 cow milk proteins
Jovie is a Dutch company that produces formulas based on goat milk for babies intolerant to cow milk products. It was the first company in the baby food market to make goat milk formula, so it changed the world of baby formula production.
There is no variety of formulas, but it has stages 1-3 for babies of different age groups. Unlike other brands, it produces only A2 full-fat products with probiotics and prebiotics to preserve 100% naturalness and safety of products.
Kendamil is a British baby food brand that has been supplying babies with organic and classic formulas of top quality for over 60 years. It has a variety of baby formulas, but not all of them are available at BabyMilkBar because it sells them out quickly due to the popularity of the brand and the good reputation of the online store. Today, you can buy the following cow milk formulas here:
- First-infant milk made of organic whole and skimmed cows milk with DHA and without palm oil for babies from the first days of their life
- Follow-on milk based on full cream milk for kids from 6 to 12 months old
- Toddler formula made of whole milk with DHA and without palm oil for babies from 12 to 36 months
Kendamil also has organic and classic ready-to-feed formulas which are currently unavailable at the shop.
Lebenswert has been in the market for 14 years. It was established by Holle and makes baby formulas of organic cow milk. It got Bioland certification that proves the top quality of products. You can buy only two formula types at BabyMilkBar:
- Anfangs-milch for newborns made of organic skimmed milk with DHA and whey
- Folge-mich for babies from six months with Omega-3, DHA, and without sugar
Löwenzahn is a German company founded by two mothers who searched for a new well-balanced formula for their babies. As a result, they were rewarded for the best-quality Pre formula in 2022.
While shopping, you can buy Löwenzahn organic cow milk baby formula with DHA for babies from the first days of their life and after. You can choose stages 1, 2, or 3, depending on your baby’s age. Stages 2 and 3 have added iron and vitamin D for the proper development of a baby’s organism.