4 printable Mother’s Day cards that will warm her heart.
Celebrate Mother’s Day this year with one of these four printable cards by FTD— it’ll warm her heart and bring a huge smile to her face. Surprising mom with a sweet message is the perfect way to express your love and show just how much you appreciate her.
Where do you even begin when thanking the most important woman in your life? Coming up with the right words can be hard sometimes, which is why we have some ideas for you. You can choose one of the four Mother’s Day cards that are made for different situations and personalize the inside to make sure your mom knows you poured your heart into it. If you need some inspiration, check out these sweet messages below:
- “Mom, I was lucky enough to inherit your eyes and your sense of humor. I keep hoping I’ll get your lie-detector capabilities, too!”
- “You’re my one and only mom, and I’ll always have a special place in my heart for you.”
- “I’m so proud to be your kid.”
- “Right from the start, you were the one who nurtured me, prayed over me, worried about me, guided me, and supported me in every pursuit. Thank you for being there every day with just the love I needed.”
- “Now that I’m grown, I realize I don’t just feel gratitude for you—but admiration. I’d want to pattern my life after yours even if you weren’t my mother.”
Need some wishes for a friend or sister? Use these thoughtful messages as inspiration on what to say to your girlfriends:
- “I don’t know how you do it. But I can easily see that you are doing a wonderful job of being a mom.”
- “You are a blessing to your family…and to me.”
- “I’m so grateful to have a friend and fellow mom like you in my life. Thank you for helping me deal with all the ups and downs of motherhood!”
- “I believe in my heart that someday we’ll once again pee alone.”
- “You’re my good friend, and you’re a mom I admire so much.”
- “We started as mom-friends, but now we’re just plain friends. I’m so glad we are. Happy Mother’s Day!”
- “Mother’s Day, margarita, mojito, and merlot all start with ‘m.’ Coincidence? Surely not.”
- “Celebrating the amazing mom you are to your own kids and the wonderful aunt you are to mine!”
- “I always knew you’d be a great mom someday.”
These personalized Mother’s Day cards will bring a smile to her face, no doubt! For more messages and gift ideas, check out FTD’s post on Mother’s Day ideas.