All you need to know about the best bread makers.
A fresh slice of hot bread is what you need at the start of a day for a perfect and healthy morning. When it is topped with melting butter, the taste turns to heaven. One of the best and popular bread makers for home comes from the famous West Bend Company who makes one of the best bread makers in the whole world. Their workmanship, build quality and their durability is what makes them so famous. They also have the round the clock customer care for helping their customers whenever they need. Just like any other successful company, West bend has earned its customer base by delivering them with quality materials and excellent customer support. These bread makers are an excellent choice for making quality bread at home and for also small baking shops. Here are some of the best bread makers from West bend that you should know.
West Bend 41400 (2 Lb.)
Looking for a versatile bread maker that has the ability to take on your various bread requirements, then West Bend 41400 (2 lb.) is the perfect choice for you. It has one of the b best user-friendly features that you can get and also a non-stick 2 lb. west bend bread maker has everything that you will need for the top quality home baked bread. It is a top choice among the consumers who are looking for high-quality bread maker in the lower range. It has been a favorite among the consumers since the day it was brought to the market and has received highly appreciated reviews both online and offline. So, what makes this bread maker so special? Let us have a look at its features, pros, and cones.
- Auto one-hour keep-warm option
- Comes with twelve pre-programmed options
- Comes with a three crust control option
- Thirteen-hour delay timer
- Has a nonstick pan which has a capacity of 2lb.
- Comes with instruction manual and a book of delicious recipes.
- Easy to use
- Silent operation
- Plenty of interesting features
- Well-formed loaves
- Affordable and efficient
- The deep unit which limits the countertop space
- Big footprint
- Needs cleaning after each use.
West Bend 41300
If you want to make some bakery quality bread right at your home, then West Bend 41300 is the perfect choice for you. It is a dual blade machi9ne that produces some high-quality bread that you can get only at the top-notch bakeries. It is one of the top choices in terms of its size and portability. It is automatic and can make four loaves at times. It also has a wide range of settings. It is small, packed with a feature which makes it attractive and efficient at the same time. The exterior of this bread maker from West bend is made out of plastic and has small black buttons, as well stainless steel led display and white font. The design of this bread maker is to enhance the beauty of the kitchen. Let us have a look at its mind-blowing features as well as its pros and cons.
- Eleven pre-programmed settings
- Dual kneading blades
- Three variety of crust shades
- Twelve-hour delay in the start timer
- Has the capability to bake four sizes of loaves
- Baking pans coated with non-stick
- Comes with a wide range of accessories such a spoon, measuring cup, kneading blade, removal tool, instruction manual, recipes book that is loaded with delicious recipes, and much more.
- Dual Kneading blades
- Different loaf size options
- Large top viewing windows
- User-friendly control buttons
- Affordable and high efficient
- Disappointing instruction of the instruction manual
- Kneading blade has a tendency to get stuck and damage the bread
- Not at all dishwasher friendly