How to throw a memorable birthday party for your kid?
Birthdays are times when people make lots of enjoying memories. No matter what type when you are arranging a birthday party for any kids or adults, the purpose remains single, to show the love for that boy/girl. There are certain factors that can cope with your perfect catering ideas on a birthday party. You need to arrange the birthday party for your kid, with some necessary things, like you need to include some less spicy foods for children, and you need to arrange for some drinks and the main course for the parents and in this case, you need to arrange the dining area for the parents separately. Lastly, you have to order for some large sized cake and buy some return gifts for the friends of your kid. All of these can be done by some professional birthday catering services and they can provide you plenty of options for your upcoming party.
Popular Birthday Party Locations
The first thing to consider is where that birthday party is going to be held. Everything has become so detailed recently that parents don’t feel satisfied with a house party anymore. Caterers are booked for making this whole event as delicious as it can be.
- For Kids: Popular locations for holding a kid’s birthday party include, Sports and entertainment centers, parks and picnic spots, museums, beach,es etc.
- For Adults: Popular locations for throwing birthday party for adults are bowling centers, bars, and pubs, movie theaters, restaurants, laser tags, hotels, etc.
Themes for Party
Theme birthday parties are on the news. Everyone is trying their best to arrange a party that will shock others, especially guests. Although theme parties are somewhat popular among kids but adults can also manage a theme-style surprise birthday party.
- For kids under 13: Fantasy movies are the best choices for themed parties. Popular movies like Harry Potter, Frozen, Justice League, Despicable Me, Tangled, etc are favorites.
- For girls: There are certain choices like fairy party, spa sleepover, pajama brunch, tea party, Once upon a Time princess-style party are going to make your daughter very happy.
- For boys: Arranging a birthday party for boys needs to go spy-themed, Lego land, monster hunting, video games, etc.
Delightful Dishes in The Menu
Kids love tasty dishes than healthy dishes but if you can put some ideas to join both together that will serve dual purposes.
- Chips with healthy dips: Chips are not healthy to begin with but if you add some healthy dips with it then that is fine. Some options are tomato salsa, hummus, or even avocado, etc.
- Sandwiches: Caterers will know which filling can catch the interest of your kid and friends and you must choose a chef who can mix both healthy and tasty ingredients together.
- Fruit juice and Mocktails: This style of serving adult-like beverages can actually make your kid feel different for his/her special day. Inform specific drinks and juices to make to your caterers. In this regard, you can arrange some soft drinks for the children and you can arrange some separate seating area with wine and other beverages for their parents.
- Chocolate: Birthday parties are incomplete without chocolates. Preparing a handful of chocolate delicacy is going to win over many hearts.
- Main course: Adding some main courses to your birthday party like mini pizza, chicken and vegetable sausage rolls, mini hot-dogs, fried rice, oat pancakes, Mac and Cheese, cupcakes, and muffins are great.
Everyone wishes to arrange a memorable birthday party for their kids at some point of time. If you are also searching for some such birthday party catering ideas, have a look at these and surely you will love them. Above mentioned points will help you in hiring the perfect caterer for your child’s birthday party.
Melissa Hamler is an experienced and professional blogger. She loves to write a blog on various topics, like: catering, food, home improvement, business, health etc. You can follow her on Facebook or Twitter for more updates.
2 thoughts on “How to Throw a Memorable Birthday Party for Your Kid?”