How to make bath fizzy bombs easily?
The only place in our home, I can totally relax is the bathroom. I have no special demands I content myself with some candles, my favorite book and few fragrant bath fizzy bombs in the bath water. These objects make spa feeling in the bathroom and it is enough for me.
With a few supplies you can make easily bath fizzy bombs at home and it’s fun for kids too. And the best is that you can choose their colors, fragrance and shapes! (Source.)
Homemade bath fizzy bombs
- 1 cup citric acid
- 1 cup baking soda
- ½ cup cornstarch
- ½ cup olive oil
- 8-10 drops of your favorite essential oil(s)
- silicone mold
- put all the ingredients in a glass or porcelain bowl
- mix it well with your hands until a soft dough is formed (it should feel like damp sand)
- put the mixture in a silicone mold and let it sit for one day before removing from mold
- homemade fizzy bath bombs would be a perfect gift for your friends or family